Hi everybody!!!!!! It has been such a loooong, long week but I finally have time to catch up on blogs and write a post! Here’s a super quick update on what I’ve been up to:
1) Neuro test. It was super easy. Or I just studied a lot for it so it seemed super easy. Whatever. Don’t know what my grade was but I’m pretty sure I reached my 93+ goal.
2) Literature Review. Pain in the booty, but it’s done.
3) Uh… I’m sick. aka I haven’t gone to the gym in like 5 days because I refuse to workout when I can’t breathe. I’m going through withdrawal. But I am lovin’ my nyquil.
4) I left dishes in the sink overnight… this never happens in Meredith-World.
Anyway… now that the craziness is over, I am on to more exciting things! Like blogging! In my absence, Sally Anne and Colleen posted a fun “25 things you didn’t know about me” post.. so obviously I want to join in on the fun.
So here’s 25 things you didn’t know about me!!
1) Before I eat mini wheats, I flip them all over so the icing is on top.
2) I didn’t speak in kindergarten. It wasn’t because I couldn’t, I just wouldn’t. Eventually my teacher wrote a note to me on the board and I went up and said something to her. Now, there are some days where I don’t talk in class and other days where I don’t shut up. It depends on my mood.
3) I have to sleep with a fan on… I need some kind of white noise. Any kind of noise from outside or from my neighbors keeps me awake (not good considering I live in an apartment building).
4) I love scary movies, but all the ones I’ve seen recently are crap. (Except Mike and I just watched Red Dragon and I really liked it… but it’s not a new one).
5) I’m currently working in a Kindergarten classroom, and the kid who causes the most problems has found a place in my heart. Why does that always happen??
6) I love playing scrabble. and bananagrams. But I don’t like losing.
7) I’ve never played a competitive sport. (I went to a lacrosse “camp” in the summers after 4th and 5th grade.. but that doesn’t really count).
8) I played the piano, clarinet, and sax. I was actually really good at clarinet… but I stopped playing. Practicing was more of a chore most of the time. But I did like performing.
9) I would never have thought of adding this one, but Sally Anne had the same thing so now I have to put it!.. I (used to) collect tea cups! I have a ton of them at my mom’s house.. I have no room for them at my apartment right now.
10) I went to Jamaica for March break one year.. it was amazing! I learned that I can’t water ski.
11) I flip my pillow to get to the “cold” side.
12) Every morning when I leave my apartment I sing “I locked the door” to a tune of a random song.. if I don’t I’ll forget if I locked it or not and freak out all day.
13) I can watch brain surgery and not get grossed out, but someone throwing up (even in cartoons) makes me cringe.
14) I am embarrassingly obsessed with Family Guy.
15) I really wish I could sing, but I can’t carry a tune!
16) To go along with 15… I refuse to sing in front of anyone. Even at my preschool “graduation” I wouldn’t stand up and sing with everyone.
17) Okay, if you read my blog you know this one… but I am an organization freak! F-R-E-A-K. freak.
18) Remember pogs? I used to have a ton. and I had the coolest glittery slammer in town.
19) I get obsessed with a song and listen to it on repeat. Currently there are 2 – All That You Are by Goo Goo Dolls (from Transformers hahaha) and Losing My Religion by R.E.M. Totally random, I know.
20) I love rainy days.
21) I want a pet giraffe. This may be a known fact.
22) My new life goal is to travel to #4 on this list
23) My favorite flowers are sunflowers
24) I text faster than my phone can produce letters. I type a whole text and then have to wait for my phone to catch up.
25) If I could travel anywhere in the world I would go to Egypt.
Tell me something about you. Do we have anything in common?